At the core of eContext's technology is a taxonomy created by subject matter experts, including Librarians, Attorneys, Physicians and Licensed Real Estate Brokers. Our taxonomy covers just about everything,
with an emphasis on the Commercial Web.
eContext offers a fully customizable RESTful API, delivering actionable keyword and classification sets in any vertical, leveraging the taxonomy to the fullest extent. Clients can apply up to 18 intent filters against 7 primary calls, providing the greatest amount of control and refinement:
Keyword calls (3)
- categories/map - categorize a single keyword in real time to a single best-matching category
- categories/search - receive multiple relevant categories for a keyword
- keywords/search - discover new keywords from eContext's 1.2B categorized search database
Classification calls (4)
- classify/keywords - categorize keywords in bulk
- classify/html - categorize webpages or html snippets
- classify/tweets - categorize social media statuses, including hashtags
- classify/text - categorize any text document
Data is processed at a rate of 50,000 keywords per second, enabling (quick) focus on topics most relevant to your business.